- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Type: Compost
- Place of Origin: Tamil Nadu, India
- Release Type: Controlled
- State: Powder
- Purity: 100%
- Application: soil organic fertilizer
- Brand Name: Parker Vermicompost
- Model Number: www.organicneem.com
- HIGH QUALITY: VERMICOMPOST
- FROM GMP: FACTORY
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 KG, 5 KG, 10 KG, 20 KG, 25 KG, 50 KG AND 700 KGS JUMBO BAGS|
SpecificationsOrganic Fertilizer :-
Neem Vermicompost ,Vermicompost Biohumus Fertilizer
Organic Fertilizer in Bulk
Organic Fertilizer :-
Vermi Compost is nothing but the excreta of earthworms, which is rich in humus and nutrients. We can rear earthworms artificially in a brick tank or near the stem / trunk of
trees (specially horticultural trees). By feeding these earthworms with biomass and watching
properly the food (bio-mass) of earthworms, we can produce the required quantities of
Advantages of Vermicompost:
1. Vermicompost is rich in all essential plant nutrients.
2. Provides excellent effect on overall plant growth, encourages the growth of new
shoots / leaves and improves the quality and shelf life of the produce.
3. Vermicompost is free flowing, easy to apply, handle and store and does not have bad odour.
4. It improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and waterholding capacity and prevents soil erosion.
5. Vermicompost is rich in beneficial micro flora such as a fixers, P- solubilizers,
cellulose decomposing micro-flora etc in addition to improve soil environment.
6. Vermicompost contains earthworm cocoons and increases the population and activity of earthworm in the soil.
7. It neutralizes the soil protection.
8. It prevents nutrient losses and increases the use efficiency of chemical fertilizers.
9. Vermicompost is free from pathogens, toxic elements, weed seeds etc.
10. Vermicompost minimizes the incidence of pest and diseases.
11. It enhances the decomposition of organic matter in soil.
12. It contains valuable vitamins, enzymes and hormones like auxins, gibberellins etc.
1. Mix 1 litres of vermin wash with 7-10 litres of water and spray the solution in the
leaf (upper and lower side) in the evening at the growing the crop.
2. Mix 1 litre of vermin wash with 1 litre of cow urine and then add 10 litres of water
to the vermin urine solution and mixed thoroughly and keep it over night before
spraying 50-60 litre of such solution and to be sprayed in one bigha of land to
control various crop diseases.
3. Bio-fertilizers and their utilization
4. Bio fertilizers are microbial inoculants consisting of living cells of micro-organism like
bacteria, algae and fungi alone or combination which may help in increasing crop
productivity by way of helping in the biological nitrogen fixation, solubilization of insoluble
phosphorus fertilizer materials, stimulating growth or in decomposition of plant residues.
Advantages of using Bio-Fertilizer
• Can replace 20 to 50 % of chemical fertilizer ‘N’ and 15 – 25 % of phosphatic
• Bio-fertilizers being cheap, provide highly cost effective supplement of chemical
• Increase farm productivity, generally 10-40 % in grain yield and 15 – 30 % in
• Activates soil biologically thereby increasing natural fertility of soil, which causes
• Help in stimulating plant growth in general and roots in particular as they serve
various growth promoting hormones like auxin, gibberellins etc and vitamins. They
help in better nutrient uptake and increase tolerance towards drought and moisture